Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

Even though I have been here before, I am always amazed at what a beautiful country Belize is! Laurie and I spent a relaxing weekend in Placencia in a cheerful little cottage right on the beach. 

While Laurie was diving and swimming with the dolphins on Saturday, I caught up on some much needed sleep and managed to finish a novel. Despite the beautiful setting and the wonderful sunshine and heat, we both found ourselves anxious to get back to Punta Gorda to make sure we were ready for Monday morning. 

We both spent last Thursday at Peter Claver meeting teachers and getting to know some of the teachers. Laurie sat down with the curriculum officers and facilitators to coordinate their plans for this upcoming week. I am really looking forward to starting with the technology workshop and am thankful for all of the hard work that went into getting the school lab up and running.


Sandra and Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment